On July 11th, 2017 InfoSecurity Russia Team hosted the first webinar on Russian market insights. Large buyer, value aded distributor and a global vendor successfully operating on Russian market shared their best practices and market entry tips.
- Steps to take when entering the market
- Main issues with encryption
- Requirements for cryptographic tools in Russia
- How to sell to the government sector
- Evaluating market demand on a certain niche
- Opportunities for security consulting and services in Russia
- How to find the right distributor
Over the course of the webinar, participants learnt about import approved technologies, purchasing policy of the key customers on the market and current market demand. They also spoke about market entry tips, various ways of defining your partner, different types of local distributors and much more
Denis Batrankov, Palo Alto Networks Russia, Information security Consultant
Andrey Akinin, Web Control (one of the leading value aded distributors in Russia), CEO
Lev Paley, System operator of the Unified Energy System of Russia, Head of IT Security Department
Willing to increase sales for your company on Russian market and lower the risk?Learn about challenges & opportunities of Russian market and listen to the full recording of the webinar here>>>
Find your local advisor & partner at InfoSecurity Russia 2017!